Thank you for choosing Arnett Medical, LLC as your primary health care provider. We are committed to provide high quality care for all of your healthcare needs. In order to achieve that goal, it is imperative that patients meet their financial obligation to our practice.
Please read our policies and sign where indicated. If you have any questions, please contact us (575) 622-7300. Thank you.
- 1. Payment is expected at the time of your visit. We will accept cash, check, Discover, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. Starter checks will not be accepted.
- 2. Payment will include any unmet deductible, co-insurance, co-pay amount, or noncovered charges. If you disagree with your insurance company, it is your responsibility to contact them.
- 3. If you do not have insurance, we will offer a 40% discount. Discount only applies if the entire balance is paid in full on the day of visit. Any new patient without insurance will be required to pay a $50 deposit before being seen.
- 4. We are participating providers for many insurance carriers. The patient is expected to present an insurance card at each visit. As a courtesy we will file for insurance on your behalf; however, insurance is a contract between the patient and insurance company and ultimately you are responsible for payment in full.
- 5. If you have an unusually large balance with our clinic or are having difficulty paying your account we will work with you to establish a payment plan; however, it is your responsibility to honor your agreement.
- 6. Returned checks will incur a $25 service charge. You will be asked to bring cash or money order to cover the amount of the check and the service charge.
- 7. Accounting Principles- Payments will be applied to the oldest charges first except for insurance payments which are applied to the corresponding charges.
- 8. Disability forms, special insurance forms, extra transcription, copies of medical records, etc. requires office staff time and time away from patient care. There may be a charge for these requests which will be determined by the length and complexity of the request.
- 9. If your account is delinquent more than 120 days, we will turn the account over to a collection agency. At that point you may be discharged from our practice.
Thank you for your compliance with our financial policies.